6.15.2011

A few things

Oh hey guess what, it's still raining! But that doesn't mean things aren't still happening... like Morneau is on the 15 day DL. That is a thing that happened. Also Nishioka might play today...that's another thing that could happen. But, like I said it's still raining so we might not play today at all.


As of last week, I am a working lady again - done with school and back into the real world. It would appear that the real world consists mainly of making powerpoints and spreadsheets - so just for giggles I made a spreadsheet comparing last year's starting lineup with this year's DL. Not to alarm anyone, or anything but check it out:



So yeah. That's all I really have to say about that. I haven't died - I still write for this blog (yes there are actually two of us... although I've been pretty MIA for the last few months), but now there will be much more stealth posts from work and fewer Twitters...Tweets...things... yes.


OK back to real (non-baseball) spreadsheets.

1 comment:

  1. Alright! I love sneaky work time posts! Hopefully the rain lets up and Nishioka-san gets back on the diamond with the others coming back soon after.

    ReplyDelete