10.08.2008

Go Rays?

I agree wholeheartedly. I always like to root for the scrappy underdog, and if it can't be us, it might as well be Tampa. They've made such huge strides this season... and the Red Sox sort of just annoy me at this point. I was a pseudo-Sox fan briefly in 2004 when they blew past the Yankees after losing the first 3 games of the ALCS, and then won the World Series...that was pretty cool. But now, they're just cocky and they bother me.

And I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Phillies because of Boy Meets World. So I would definitely watch a Rays-Phillies world series... whereas the idea of a Sox Dodgers series makes me feel a little nautious...although that could be because I took expired Tylenol, but I'd like to think otherwise. It sounds more dramatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment