5.02.2010

Dratted Blackouts--another edition of Caption Action

It's nice having MLB.tv, it would be nicer if I didn't live in a region that's 33% Tigers fans, 33% Indians fans and 33% Cincinnati Communist Sympathizers Fans (at least according to mlb.tv's blackout restriction policies).

However, the AP is always willing to oblige with pretty pictures, then I just fill in the captions as best seems to fit my mind--even if it is patently false.

Game 1: Friday
You know, I'm doing these laps so often now I might try to come up with a solid playlist to listen to as I run 'round the bases.


O-Dog: "Uhhh...Hi..."
Cabrera: "Hello..."
O-Dog: "Uhhh...can I get up now?"
Cabrera: "Oh, sorry I just got lost in your eyes."
O-Dog: "Yeah...that can happen...but how 'bout you just get lost instead."
Twins 9--Indians 3

Game 2: Saturday
"YEAH! NEVER FORGET THIS NAME MINNESOTA!!! IT WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER!!"

Twins 4--Indians 5
Game 3: Sunday
I remember when Livan had a pig buried under the mound...I wonder if I'll have time to dig it up between strike outs?

"Umm...seriously, I thought you guys said this was going to be hard?"

Twins 8--Indians 3

SERIES IN A NUTSHELL
Whenever possible, employ the buddy system while running the bases. Not only can it help you score more runs, it also prevents your bajillion dollar catcher from hurting his heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment