Sometimes, you encounter something so terrible that it makes you want to give up on all of humanity, hide away in a rocky little cave somewhere and spend the rest of your days catching fish, living off the land and chasing away any small children who come near you by waving a large, knobbly stick at them.
Things that fall into this category include but are not limited to:
- Bagel Cheddarwurst from my elementary school cafeteria
- The Movie "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay"
- Sanjaya (well mainly his hair. and voice.)
- Last night's game.
I don't really want to talk about it. We all know how bad it was.
God I hate the Yankees so much.
Moving on. Happy thoughts.
Despite...things...that were bad... there are Kudos to be awarded:
- Go-Go Gomez, for his *amazing* defense, saving us from even further destruction at the hands of Alex Rodriguez.
- Nicky Punto, for some good walks and some great fielding plays.
- Cuddy, for his feel-good home run and his dimples.
- ... and a big, giant massive hug for Scott Baker. *hug*
Side note - Random Ballpark Obvservation of the Week:
Do not teach your children to boo at players. Even if they're A-Rod. It's not cool. I know there's the stereoids and the prostitutes and Madonna and the whole not being able to go out in sunlight or see his reflection thing, but really...come on. Yes, I'm talking to you, mom sitting next to me at the game last night with her 4-year old daughter. Don't make me give you the beat-down.
Yes... we're all about classiness here at PfH.
The evil empire must be destroyed.