7.29.2009

WTF??@?

So I just checked MLB.com and discovered that Liriano is NOT in fact starting tonight.

Instead we have..........


wait for it...........


wait for it............................


Duensing.


WTF!?

I'm starting to worry that our starting rotation is being cursed one by one. Or given the plague.

I'm skeptical of this whole setup. We shall see.

I just hope the drunk guy in section 118 is there to represent with his repetitive, slurred yelling: "CONTREEEERRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!! I OWWWNNNN YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

  1. "IIIIIIII OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN YYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" guy V.s. "TWWWWWWWIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSS SSSSSSUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK" guy would be interesting.

    But I bet it would be made better by the guy who just goes--"Dude...we're winning? How can we suck?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that guy made my night! And the way he kept looking threateningly back at the Sox fans...

    ReplyDelete