6.19.2008

Cubicle = bane of my existence

See, here's the problem with being an "adult" and having a "real job"... sitting in my office doing workis not conducive to watching or attending afternoon games. I can check for score updates, and I can observe that we kicked ass, and apparently we did it using "muscle and finesse" (according to MLB.com), but sadly I was able to witness neither the muscle or the finesse.

*sigh*

Such is life. And without my job I probably wouldn't be able to afford things like...rent...or food... or... anything... So I guess you win some, you lose some.

1 comment:

  1. Laziness--that's my recommendation to solve your problem.

    If you are lazy than you can keep up on the game while "sort of" working at your job, and still draw your salary.

    But of course, you are more trustworthy than I...silly K.

    ReplyDelete