6.24.2008

I'm a giant slacker

I apologize for my sad lack of posting the last few days, which will probably continue through the weekend... Unfortunately, our great country is divided into 3 different time zones, which means that the games in SanDiego start about an hour or so before my bedtime in Minnesota. I would love to stay up until midnight watching baseball, but unfortunately my boss would probably not love me quite as much in sleep deprivation mode. Therefore, I will probably have to forfeit my viewing of most if not all of these games.

Second, I'm going out of town this weekend...which is fun, but which means that I'll probably be too busy to watch baseball. I will obviously be checking the score obsessively but I won't be able to watch which makes me sad in my heart. *tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment