8.23.2009

These are a few of my favorite things

Sure, I could write about Cuddy making history--about the secrets Carl Pavano learned as an undercover Yankpire (determined to bring down their evil organization)--I could write about Trey Hillman needing lessons in crazy from Gardy, or the wonders of MLB.Tv. providing me with a Sunday game with Dick and Coom-dog.

But why talk about it....when I could SING!!

Doubles on bobbles in left center fields
Gogo off sprinting with swift turning wheels
Joe Mauer's title as the batting king
These are a few of my favorite things

Big Justin's bat and 400 foot blast-ez,
Joe Nathan's slider drops guys on their asses,
Casilla, Cabrera and Harris' flings,
These are a few of my favorite things

Blackburn and Slowey and Baker all healthy,
Delmon's supraction...going all stealthy.
When Cuddy smiles and dimples go ping!
These are a few of my favorite things

When all hope's lost
When we're losing
When I'm feeling bad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so sad

Thank you Twins for giving me some of my favorite things during this series. I will return the favor by infringing on copyright law--you're welcome.

[Side note: Tomorrow's first day of school for both Stinky and self, hopefully we can celebrate with blogs aplenty--if not--just pretend]

1 comment: