9.18.2008

Well, here we go

I think it's safe to say that this hasn't exactly been a good week. It has been the kind of week that make me want to fashion voodoo dolls in the likenesses of the Cleaveland Indians and let Merlin have his way with them.



I know that wouldn't solve my problems...but it sure would make me feel better.

Sometimes I wonder if the universe is trying to tell us something. Eddie giving up a home run to a hitter he's always dominated? Dread Pirate Joe giving up his first walk-off home run ever? EVER. Not just "first in several years" or "first since the Battle of Hastings", but EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Maybe that's the powers that be saying "No, Minnesota Twins... you're not supposed to make the playoffs this year."

You know what I say to that?
...I won't share because it's full of inappropriate language and probably shouldn't be posted on the internet. But it wouldn't be very nice. And then I'd give the fates or buddha or Sylvester Stalone, or whoever controls the cogs that make the world go 'round, a big fat smack in the face with a 2x4. Because that's just how mad this series against Cleaveland made me.

Now I'm just getting upset. I don't really want to talk about it.
I want to get excited about the series against Tampa...I really do. But I need something to make me feel hopeful again.

2 comments:

  1. add faith into thy force

    Or just add supraction to anything and all is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: Sylvester Stallone as Master of the Universe...

    Well done, lass. Well done

    ReplyDelete