4.16.2009

Ouch.



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuggghhh.....

That's pretty much how I feel about tonight's game.

GUYS DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME??? DIDN'T YOU SEE MY PIE CHART OF HAPPINESS??!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED????????????????

My heroes of the game are two:
1) Cuddy, because his home run made me smile, even though i knew it was utterly hopeless.
2) Halliday. I know he destroyed us, and I know this is bad but just hear me out. Scruffy saw Halliday pitch live agains the Yankees. He pitched nine shutout innings and made the Yankees just look stupid. And friends, in my book, anyone who makes the Yankees look stupid is a solid individual. If we're gonna get our asses handed to us it might as well be by someone we admire. So I guess he's more of a frenemy than a hero, but I thought he deserved a shoutout because, well...he's damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment